Panic and anxiety attacks affect millions of people but are quite often dismissed as “no big deal” or viewed as incurable.I have personal experience with both as a friend and father and I can tell you that they are a VERY big deal and they most certainly can be cured. Most people are under the false impression that anxiety and panic attacks are some kind of illness or disease that require pills, other medications and expensive trips to the doctors office.
Nothing could be further from the truth…
I’ve researched and reviewed many products on the market for anxiety and panic and have arrived at the solution I believe to be the easiest, most effective and affordable cure. No pills, no doctors and no expensive counseling.
What’s this life changing solution?
For Anyone Suffering From
Anxiety, Fear Or Panic Attacks
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re in a hospital ER because you thought you were having a heart attack only to be told later it was anxiety?
- Your chest feels tight and your breathing is erratic
- The idea of getting stuck in traffic, on a bridge or at red lights is freaking you out
- You feel like you might lose it at any moment?
- You struggle with anxious thoughts that won’t stop and actually get worse and worse
- Elevators, theaters and public transportation make you sweat and shake
- Dizzy spells, shortness of breath, racing heart and hot flashes
What are anxiety and panic attacks?
Although anxiety attacks and panic attacks have physical symptoms, they are fundamentally changes to your brain’s mental activity in response to a perceived threat.
These “attacks” are the brains “fight or flight” response to these threats.
This is why physical responses like deep breathing aren’t effective. Your brain is the control center where change needs to take place.
Who is affected by anxiety and panic disorder?
Anxiety and panic disorders affect millions of people around the world. This includes both men and women, young and old. As a matter of fact you could argue that EVERYONE has suffered from some sort of anxiety or panic in their lives. I mean, have never ever felt anxious about anything?
My good friend, my son and both of my daughters have all had bouts with either panic attacks or phobias that have seriously impacted their day to day routines and lifestyles. They are the reason this issue is important to me. My son can go into big crowds now and my eldest daughter can get on a plane without throwing up and shaking…she can see the world now!